- Hitachi ID Password Manager includes an LDAP connector that works with all major,
standards-compliant LDAP directory servers.
- The connector supports "advanced" features such as paging,
LDAPS, load balancing across multiple LDAP servers and more.
- The connector is configurable, for example to use UID or CN
attributes to identify accounts and to manipulate
installation-specific attributes for password expiry dates,
intruder lockouts, etc.
- User profiles in Password Manager can be created or deleted based on their
appearance on, among other systems, LDAP directories.
- User rights within Password Manager can be based on LDAP attributes or group
- Native password changes on some LDAP directory products can trigger
password synchronization, such that the user's other accounts on
other systems are assigned the same new password.