Hitachi ID Privileged Access Manager is network security software designed specifically to address the problem of insecure, static and well-known administrator passwords.
- Randomize Privileged Account Passwords:
Eliminate static, well-known passwords through scheduled and event-triggered randomization.
- Securely Credential Vault:
Store passwords in a highly available, geographically redundant, access controlled vault.
- Policy to Control Access:
Grant pre-authorized access to frequent users and authorize one-time requests for others.
- Flexible Access Disclosure Mechanisms:
Grant temporary access through single sign-on, security groups and SSH trust.
- Session Recording:
Generate forensic audits of privileged logins with video and keyboard capture.
- Secure and Monitor Vendor Access:
Secure vendor access with 2FA, session request/approval, web session proxy and video capture.
- Change Windows Service Account Passwords:
Automatically map Windows accounts to services and safely, periodically change passwords.
- Secure Application-to-Application Passwords:
Replace static, embedded passwords with a secure password-retrieval API.
- Reports, Dashboards and Analytics:
Monitor use of elevated privileges to identify high-risk users, systems, accounts and events.