- An administrator signs into HiPAM.
- The administrator searches for the system where he needs to work.
- The administrator launches a login session, connecting to a privileged
account on the selected system.
- HiPAM inserts current credentials, providing secure single sign-on
for the administrator.
- IT staff must sign into systems using HiPAM as an intermediary.
- HiPAM applies policy to decide whether connections are allowed.
- HiPAM inserts credentials, providing single sign-on convenience
while preventing disclosure of current password values.
- HiPAM logs all sessions.