Control Administrator Access
- Discovering systems and applications where privileged accounts exist.
- Extracting a list of accounts from each system.
- Applying policy to determine which accounts to manage.
- Periodically randomizing passwords to these accounts.
- Storing these random passwords in a secure credential vault.
- Authenticating users who need to access these accounts.
- Applying access control policy to determine what users are allowed access to which privileged accounts.
- Providing one or more access disclosure mechanisms to connect approved users to privileged accounts.
- Controlling how many users may concurrently sign into the same privileged account.
- Logging and reporting on this access.