Software Developer Internship (Job ID 991-02)
Join an integrated developer/QA team to develop, support and expand enterprise identity and access management software, in C++/SQL/HTML5.
Work with team-members to develop, re-factor, enhance, and maintain product subsystems that span screens, unattended services, batch jobs, data loaders, workflow processes and more. Write application logic in C++ using a pre-existing and extensible class hierarchy, with SQL stored procedures as a back-end and HTML5 on-screen markup.
- Currently enrolled in a degree program, whose objective is a B.Sc in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong C++ and/or Angular developer (related languages or frameworks, such as C, Java, React, Jquery would be an asset).
- Willingness to learn all technologies that compose the Hitachi ID Systems software stack.
- Familiar with SQL databases (writing SQL code) and AJAX UIs.
- Some familiarity with scripting languages such as Python, Perl or PowerShell.
- Experience designing and debugging complex systems.
- Familiarity with revision control systems (git, svn, etc.) and build automation (Make, Jam, Jenkins, etc.).
- Ability to collaborate in a team, verbally and in writing, in English.
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. is required, preferably in software engineering, computer science or a related discipline. Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in a different subject and later on-the-job or certificate based training will also be considered.
Opportunity for full-time work, after the internship is complete and upon graduation.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 991-02" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary phone interview. Successful applicants will be invited to return for a second interview and a skills evaluation.