Join an integrated developer/QA team to develop, support and expand enterprise identity and access management software, in C++/SQL/HTML5.
- Work with team-members to develop, re-factor, enhance, and maintain product subsystems that span screens, unattended services, batch jobs, data loaders, workflow processes and more.
- Write application logic in C++ using a pre-existing and extensible class hierarchy, with SQL stored procedures as a back-end and HTML5 on-screen markup.
- Other software development responsibilities at the discretion of reporting manager.
- Currently enrolled in a degree program, whose objective is a B.Sc in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong C++ and/or Angular developer (related languages or frameworks, such as C, Java, React, Jquery would be an asset).
- Willingness to learn all technologies that compose the Hitachi ID Systems software stack.
- Familiar with SQL databases (writing SQL code) and AJAX UIs.
- Some familiarity with scripting languages such as Python, Perl or PowerShell.
- Experience designing and debugging complex systems.
- Familiarity with revision control systems (git, svn, etc.) and build automation (Make, Jam, Jenkins, etc.).
- Ability to collaborate in a team, verbally and in writing, in English.
Opportunity for full-time work, after the internship is complete and upon graduation.
Apply on-line with the link above or send a resumé by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com.
Be sure to include "Job ID 991-02" in the subject line. E-mails
that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate
For technical positions, the resumé must be PDF or HTML.
For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary phone interview. Successful applicants will be invited to return for a second interview and a skills evaluation.