Senior Account Executive (Job ID 995-80)
As a key contributor you are hands on, technically savvy and in charge of selling identity and access management (IAM) solutions to medium and large organizations in North America. You are comfortable in discussing our products and services and articulating the value proposition of our advanced technology with senior managers and executives. This position reports directly to the Senior Vice President Sales. The position seniority will be determined based on qualifications.
- Close and manage mid to large size enterprise accounts through relationship building; over the phone, email, video conference and occasionally on-site.
- Self motivated and results orientated.
- Respond to incoming inquiries and potential opportunities.
- Qualify leads from trade shows, website, seminars, etc.
- Deliver detailed solution presentations to qualified prospects.
- 5-8 years of selling enterprise software solutions, preferably IAM or network security.
- Effective verbal and written communication in English.
- High energy, able to work independently.
- Proficient in software technology and eager to learn new technologies, solutions and tools.
- Able to accept and adapt to management direction.
- Undergraduate degree or advanced degree, preferably in a related discipline (technology or business).
- Travel up to 20% of the time.
- Having established contacts with large "target" organizations would be an asset.
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, plus commission, bonus, etc.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Initially 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10, 6 weeks at 15).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
All major U.S. cities will be considered
Apply through breezy hr or send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 995-80" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary phone interview.