Full Stack Software Developer: C++/SQL/Angular (Job ID 998-08)
Develop enterprise-class HTML5 application code using Angular for the UI and a combination of C++ and SQL stored procedures for application logic and persistence. Expand the capabilities of Hitachi ID Systems products by adding and supporting features for managing identities, credentials, security entitlements and privileged access to a range of on-premises and SaaS applications. Work alongside a team of talented developers, testers and solution architects.
Work with team-members to develop, re-factor, enhance, and maintain product subsystems that span screens, unattended services, batch jobs, data loaders, workflow processes and analytics. Write application logic in C++ with SQL stored procedures for all data interaction and Angular for user interfaces.
- Strong C++ and/or Angular developer (related languages or frameworks, such as C, Java, React, Jquery would be an asset).
- Willingness to learn all technologies that compose the Hitachi ID software stack.
- Familiar with SQL databases (writing SQL code) and AJAX UIs.
- Some familiarity with scripting languages such as Python, Perl or PowerShell.
- Experience designing and debugging complex systems.
- Familiarity with revision control systems (git, svn, etc.) and build automation (Make, Jam, Jenkins, etc.).
- Ability to collaborate in a team, verbally and in writing, in English.
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. is required, preferably in software engineering, computer science or a related discipline. Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in a different subject and later on-the-job or certificate based training will also be considered.
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Initially 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10, 6 weeks at 15).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development.
Hitachi ID is an equal opportunity employer.
Montréal, Québec, Canada
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-08" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted and screened in a 15 minute preliminary telephone interview. This may be followed by a technical test (up to 4 hours) and in-person interview.