Work closely with product developers and the QA team to develop, maintain, extend and deploy automated test automation for Hitachi ID Systems identity and access management software.
- Work with a team to help develop new and extend existing automated test cases in Robot Framework.
- Develop stress tests with standardized reporting metrics about product performance.
- Use DevOps tools including Ansible and Jenkins to develop test/deployment scenarios.
- Assist with the day-to-day operation of test automation platforms.
- A background in software development.
- Interested in DevOps tools to streamline software deployment.
- Good skills with at least one scripting language, such as Python, PowerShell, bash or perl.
- Ability to configure and manage most of the following systems:
- Windows servers
- Unix/Linux systems
- IIS or Apache (including writing HTML, CSS)
- Active Directory or LDAP
- MSSQL, Oracle or MySQL (including writing SQL queries)
- Networks (IP routing, TCP filters)
Opportunity for full-time work, after the internship is complete and upon graduation.
Apply on-line with the link above or send a resumé by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com.
Be sure to include "Job ID 998-106" in the subject line. E-mails
that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate
For technical positions, the resumé must be PDF or HTML.
For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted and screened in a 15 minute preliminary telephone interview. This may be followed by a technical test (up to 4 hours) and in-person interview.