Project Manager (Job ID 998-13)
Reporting directly to the Director of Project Management within professional services, he/she will manage stakeholder expectations, project planning/logistics and team member engagement on assigned software development projects.
- Facilitate communication between our customers, account managers and technical staff.
- Work with technical architects and project stakeholders to create the statement of work and project plan.
- Manage various project-related artifacts (i.e. project calendar, meeting schedules, delivery of documents).
- Ensure project team adheres to internal solution delivery methodology and follows strict change control procedures.
- Organize and maintain project schedule, time lines and ensure that milestones are met.
- Provide timely responses to customer requests.
- Help mitigate risk and manage customer expectations.
A successful candidate must have:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university, preferably in a technical discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high energy and the ability to work within a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong technical skills associated with network technology and web based applications.
- 2-5 years of pertinent experience.
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Initially 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10, 6 weeks at 15).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply through breezy hr or send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-13" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary phone interview. Successful applicants will be invited to return for a second interview and a skills evaluation.