Solutions Architect (Job ID 998-96)
Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, he/she will plan, design and implement Hitachi ID Systems solutions in customer environments, world-wide. He/she will utilize technical and organizational skills in order to implement a wide range of systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will have technical experience with implementing complex integrations, while communicating with multiple stakeholders throughout a project's life cycle.
Specific responsibilities include discovering and codifying business policies (as script logic or on-screen policies); implementing integrations with pre-existing systems and applications; mapping data between systems and automating data flows; modifying HTML+CSS+JS user interfaces; reviewing product usability; unit, regression and stress tests; migrations from one product version or one integration to the next and more.
Specifically, successful candidates must have:
- 5+ years of full-time work experience managing enterprise-scale systems and/or implementing complex applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to configure and manage most of the following systems:
- Windows servers
- Unix/Linux systems
- IIS or Apache (including writing HTML, CSS)
- Active Directory or LDAP
- MSSQL, Oracle or MySQL (including writing SQL queries)
- Networks (IP routing, TCP filters)
- Ability to write complex scripts (Python, PowerShell, etc.) to codify business logic and automate system management tasks.
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Initially 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10, 6 weeks at 15).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply through breezy hr or send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-96" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted and screened in a 15 minute preliminary telephone interview. This may be followed by a technical test (up to 4 hours) and in-person interview.