Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, he/she will plan, design and implement Hitachi ID Systems solutions in customer environments, world-wide. He/she will utilize technical and organizational skills in order to implement a wide range of systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will have technical experience with implementing complex integrations, while communicating with multiple stakeholders throughout a project's life cycle.
Specific responsibilities include discovering and codifying business policies (as script logic or on-screen policies); implementing integrations with pre-existing systems and applications; mapping data between systems and automating data flows; modifying HTML+CSS+JS user interfaces; reviewing product usability; unit, regression and stress tests; migrations from one product version or one integration to the next and more.
Specifically, successful candidates must have:
- 5+ years of full-time work experience managing enterprise-scale systems and/or implementing complex applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to configure and manage most of the following systems:
- Windows servers
- Unix/Linux systems
- IIS or Apache (including writing HTML, CSS)
- Active Directory or LDAP
- MSSQL, Oracle or MySQL (including writing SQL queries)
- Networks (IP routing, TCP filters)
- Ability to write complex scripts (Python, PowerShell, etc.) to codify business logic and automate system management tasks.
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Initially 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10, 6 weeks at 15).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development.
Hitachi ID is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on-line with the link above or send a resumé by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com.
Be sure to include "Job ID 998-96" in the subject line. E-mails
that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate
For technical positions, the resumé must be PDF or HTML.
For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted and screened in a 15 minute preliminary telephone interview. This may be followed by a technical test (up to 4 hours) and in-person interview.