Develop enterprise-class HTML5 application code using Angular, jQuery, HTML and CSS, consuming RESTful web services. Collaborate with a team building back-ends using C++, Python, and SQL. Expand the capabilities and enhance both full-screen and mobile browser web interfaces of Hitachi ID Systems products. Work alongside a team of talented developers, testers and solution architects.
Work with team-members to develop, re-factor, enhance, and maintain web applications for PCs and smart phones. Create web applications in Angular and work with teams to define rest apis to meet user interface needs.
- Experienced with invoking with RESTful web services.
- Worked with git.
- Familiar with web application test automation.
- Ability to collaborate in a team, verbally and in writing, in English.
- A B.Sc. in software engineering, computer science or a related discipline or a solid portfolio in an open source community such as GitHub.
- Additional skills that would be useful include:
- Experience with developing web UIs for mobile devices.
- Developed using C++, Python, Ruby on Rails and/or SQL.
- Familiar with build automation, such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge of React or Vue.js frameworks.
- Worked on large-scale development projects with tight deadlines as a member of a team.
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Initially 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10, 6 weeks at 15).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development.
Hitachi ID is an equal opportunity employer.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-97" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted and screened in a 15 minute preliminary telephone interview. This may be followed by a technical test (up to 4 hours) and in-person interview.