Marketing and Sales Analyst (Job ID 999-103)
We’re looking for a sales and marketing analyst responsible for analyzing data and producing valuable business insights using our own and third party tools such as Salesforce and Pardot.
- Develop, manage and analyze key metrics around sales pipeline to drive revenue growth and forecasting. Work closely with sales team on reporting and dashboards.
- Assist in lead assignment workflow, and monitor follow up.
- Analyze data using readily available reports as well as build custom data queries to identify trends and make recommendations.
- Build and refine reports and dashboards in Salesforce, Pardot, and other systems managed in-house.
- Drive process improvements.
- Provide sales, marketing and operations reports.
- Evaluate and improve data quality in Salesforce and other systems.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- University Degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience analyzing sales and marketing data.
- Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookups).
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot and other CRM and automation tools.
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Initially 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10, 6 weeks at 15).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Local Candidates Only - no relocation provided
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-103" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary phone interview.