Account Manager (Job ID 999-104)
Hitachi ID Systems is looking for a full-time intermediate level account manager who has 3 - 8 years of sales experience in the corporate software industry, preferably in IT Security. This person will identify and win new business opportunities in North America. He/she will also be the main point of contact for client accounts.
- Prospect net new business across all verticals in North America.
- Close and manage mid to large size enterprise accounts over the phone, email, video conference and occasionally on-site.
- Respond to & qualify incoming inquiries generated by trade shows, website, seminars, market research, etc.
- Deliver detailed presentations to prospects.
- Support RFP and RFI proposals.
- 10% travel within North America.
- Other sales related tasks, as needed.
- Undergraduate degree or an advanced degree, preferably in a related discipline (technology or business) from a recognized university.
- Driven to pick up the phone and/or other communication mediums to generate net new business opportunities.
- Sell software solutions involving multiple stakeholders.
- Strong presentation & communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Analytical/technical mindset and ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Willingness to learn & adapt to a changing environment/process.
- Have an established list of contacts within medium to large organizations and/or partner entities in North America.
- Previous experience selling security and/or identity & access management software.
- Experience selling software & services directly as well as through partners.
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Initially 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10, 6 weeks at 15).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply through breezy hr or send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-104" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary phone interview.