Work closely with product developers and the QA team to develop, maintain, extend and deploy automated test automation for Hitachi ID Systems identity and access management software.
- Develop new automated test cases in Robot Framework.
- Automate software deployment with tools including Ansible and Jenkins.
- Build out a clear hierarchy of test cases, including sequencing of pre-requisites for each test.
- Develop test automation for AJAX-based UIs.
- Develop stress tests with standardized reporting metrics about product performance.
- Assist with the day-to-day operation of test automation platforms.
- A background in software development and a passion for automated regression and stress testing.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as Ansible or Jenkins.
- Good skills with at least one scripting language, such as Python, PowerShell, bash or perl.
- At least two years experience in software testing, including test case development, reporting and regressing bugs.
- Familiar with test automation tools, such as Robot Framework, WATIR, LoadRunner, Selenium, etc.
- Ability to configure and manage most of the following systems:
- Windows servers
- Unix/Linux systems
- IIS or Apache (including writing HTML, CSS)
- Active Directory or LDAP
- MSSQL, Oracle or MySQL (including writing SQL queries)
- Networks (IP routing, TCP filters)
- Enterprise Messaging: Exchange, Notes, Office365.
- Virtualization Tools: Vmware, VirtualBox, Xen.
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Initially 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10, 6 weeks at 15).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development.
Hitachi ID is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on-line with the link above or send a resumé by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com.
Be sure to include "Job ID 999-105" in the subject line. E-mails
that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate
For technical positions, the resumé must be PDF or HTML.
For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted and screened in a 15 minute preliminary telephone interview. This may be followed by a technical test (up to 4 hours) and in-person interview.