This full-time role will assist in the planning and execution of marketing and communications activities for the company.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on:
- Channel co-marketing.
- Trade show logistics, including pre- and post- show marketing.
- Online advertising.
- Social media content development.
- SEO and website branding/updates.
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material.
- Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences.
- Must possess a university degree or college diploma in business or marketing.
- Must have extensive experience with Google Adwords, marketing automation software and SEO.
The following experience/skills are also highly preferred, but not mandatory:
- 3-5 years' experience marketing to the B2B enterprise software market.
- Technical marketing skills, including web-based applications, and specific comfort with non-Microsoft environments. Experience with SalesForce a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding work environment staffed with IT experts.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-25" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary phone interview. Successful applicants will be invited to return for a second interview and a skills evaluation.