Hitachi ID is looking for a full time digital marketing employee. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of digital marketing experience, with an educational background in digital marketing. This individual will assist in executing various digital marketing campaigns and strategy. The purpose of this role is to assist our identity and access management sales team in creating new leads and B2B opportunities through digital marketing initiatives.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on:
- Strategy and execution for marketing automation practice, including drip campaigns, enablement strategies and lead nurturing.
- Assisting partners with their digital marketing (Channel Co-Marketing).
- Assisting internal team to promote events and trade shows (Field marketing planning and execution.)
- Online advertising.
- Social media content development and social media campaigns.
- SEO program management.
- Content for content syndication programs.
- Other digital marketing tasks as needed.
- Must possess a university degree in marketing or in related field.
- Must have work experience with Google AdWords, marketing automation software and SEO.
- Experience with SalesForce and Pardot would be an asset.
- Additional education related to digital marketing would be an asset.
The following experience/skills are also highly preferred, but not mandatory:
- Experience marketing specifically to the B2B enterprise software market.
- Technical marketing skills, including web-based applications, and specific comfort with non-Microsoft environments.
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Initially 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10, 6 weeks at 15).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on-line with the link above or send a resumé by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com.
Be sure to include "Job ID 999-29" in the subject line. E-mails
that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate
For technical positions, the resumé must be PDF or HTML.
For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.