Inside Sales (Job ID 999-31)
Are you motivated to help people solve problems? Are you capable of constructively challenging existing mindsets and showing people new ways to overcome entrenched problems? Sales at Hitachi ID Systems means far more than simply meeting a quota - you must be a smart listener, a critical thinker and a confident communicator.
This role is to identify opportunities to introduce our solutions to organizations world-wide and to qualify inquiries about our products. As part of our technology solutions sales team you will receive extensive technology and process training as well as ongoing mentorship and support.
This is an entry level position with potential to grow into a more senior Account Manager role.
- Prospecting for new opportunities.
- Engaging with prospective customers to understand their current challenges, characterize their requirements and educate them about how Hitachi ID solutions can help.
- Following up on inquiries received via our website, e-mail or industry events.
- Facilitating presentations, demonstrations, product evaluations and events attended by prospective customers, senior account managers and technical staff.
- Responding to questions about product, technology and services.
- Supporting senior account managers in a collaborative team environment.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in prospecting for net-new opportunities in a technology sales organization.
- Familiar with CRM tools (salesforce.com), social media (linkedin) and collaboration tools (e-mail, IM, calendars, WebEx, etc.).
- An interest in mapping out organizations, identifying key decision makers and understanding customer pain points.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to learn about technology, products and processes and an interest in mapping these to business needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with a positive attitude and a passion for continuous learning.
- Post secondary degree or diploma.
- A drive to compete and win.
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Initially 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10, 6 weeks at 15).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-31" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary phone interview.