Channel Manager (Job ID 999-51)
Reporting to the Senior VP Sales and Channel, you will help build business relationships with key partners selling and servicing our Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions. This is a mid-level position that requires strong technical aptitude with the ability to learn cutting edge technology and how to leverage it to support business needs of large corporations.
As a member of the global Hitachi family, you will be offered competitive pay, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop understanding of Hitachi ID Systems technology and tools.
- Introduce Hitachi ID Systems solutions to partners and their customers.
- Negotiate agreements with partners and arrange their training and certification.
- Maintain relationship with decision makers within the partner organization.
- Identify sales opportunities jointly with the partner.
- Coordinate internal resources to accommodate partner needs.
- Design and execute joint marketing and promotional campaigns with the partners.
- University degree in an applied discipline.
- Strong English verbal and written communication.
- Some channel development experience would be an asset.
- Work experience in the IT space, preferably in network security.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding work environment staffed with IT experts.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-51" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary phone interview. Successful applicants will be invited to return for a second interview and a skills evaluation.