Business Development Manager - NA (Job ID 999-51)
Reporting to the V.P Channels, this full-time position will develop and sustain relationships with Hitachi ID Systems strategic partners in North America.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of Hitachi ID Systems technology, products, value proposition and differentiation.
- Build relationships with new partners and sustain relationships with existing partners.
- Negotiate agreements with new partners.
- Maintain a trusted advisor relationship with key decision makers within each partner organization, through a combination of regular on-site visits, calls and web conferences.
- Introduce Hitachi ID Systems solutions to partners and their customers.
- Identify new sales opportunities jointly with partners and facilitate communication with both the partner and prospective customer.
- Grow a pipeline and revenue stream with each partner.
- Design and execute joint marketing and promotional campaigns with partners.
- Produce regular reports regarding partner development and revenue targets.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, suitable for positioning Hitachi ID Systems solutions to C-level executives.
- Have a strong consultative sales approach.
- Have a University degree in business or marketing.
- Have an understanding of enterprise IAM (preferred) or IT security (minimum).
- Have experience in channel development for IT software products.
- Be comfortable discussing technology, including security and network architecture.
- Be eager to learn how to use advanced, custom tools for CRM, web analytics, document preparation, pricing and more.
- Thoroughly understand vertical market segmentation and how to position Hitachi ID Systems solutions within each industry.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding work environment staffed with IT experts.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-51" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary phone interview. Successful applicants will be invited to return for a second interview and a skills evaluation.