Customer Care Manager (Job ID 999-70)
We are seeking a Customer Care Manager to engage with deployed Hitachi ID Systems customers and ensure that each customer enjoys maximum benefit from our software. The role calls for periodically contacting key customer stake-holders, such as the system owner and product administrator to review their use of the system, discuss best practices, promote activation of additional features and integrations and collect constructive feedback.
This is a customer relationship role, not a technical role, but the ideal candidate must have a strong background in business process automation and IT systems, as the role centers on in-depth conversations with multiple stake-holders about these topics.
The ideal candidate is a "people person" who enjoys in in-depth engagement with people and derives satisfaction from improving customer results.
Note that this is not a sales role and is not consumer-facing.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of Hitachi ID Systems technology, products, value proposition, best practices and market differentiation.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stake-holders across many customers, who are typically large corporations or public sector institutions and may be based anywhere in the world.
- Collect customer feedback, including satisfaction with Hitachi ID products and services and a survey of what features and integrations customers are leveraging. Communicate this feedback to internal Hitachi ID stake-holders, acting as an advocate for customers in internal sales, service and engineering discussions.
- Identify "up-sell" opportunities within existing customers and communicate these to the sales team.
- Build a database of customer usage and configuration data and develop internally published metrics about utilization, satisfaction and more.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, suitable for positioning Hitachi ID Systems solutions to key stakeholders.
- Have a strong desire to spend time with customers, understand their technical and business needs and learn about their successes and challenges.
- Experience with enterprise-scale IT systems, either as an insider (IT operations or similar) or in a service delivery role (consultant, integrator).
- Have a passion for learning about technology, best practices business processes and how these align with organizational needs.
- A BA, B.Sc. or equivalent University degree is required.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding work environment staffed with IT experts.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-70" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary phone interview. Successful applicants will be invited for an in-person interview as well as asked to complete an online assessment test.