This document outlines how Hitachi ID Password Manager can be integrated with an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system, to enable:
- Self-service password reset from a telephone.
- Self-service token management from a telephone.
- Active enrollment of biometric voice print sample registration.
The remainder of this document is organized as follows:
- Functional integration describes the business processes that a Password Manager / IVR integration can expose.
- Usability and internal marketing outlines the usability concerns that a Password Manager / IVR integration should address, and how the solution should be marketed to its intended users.
- User identification options describes options for uniquely identifying users when they sign into an IVR system.
- Authentication options describes options for verifying user identity prior to making sensitive functions available.
- Example processes illustrates the user view of some possible system configurations.
- Implementation options outlines the various options organizations have for sourcing the technology required to expose Password Manager functions to a telephony channel.
- Integration mechanisms outlines the detailed technical mechanisms exposed by Password Manager to enable IVR integration.
Access to this document requires registration. Please fill in the form below. The full document will be emailed to you automatically.