An introduction to role-based access control (RBAC), as applied to large user populations across multiple systems and applications. This document covers:
- RBAC concepts, including real-world considerations such as exception management.
- Business drivers for adopting an RBAC entitlement management strategy, including when RBAC is appropriate and situations where it should not be used.
- Strategy for migrating an organization from direct assignment of entitlements to access administration with roles.
- Ongoing support required to sustain an RBAC strategy, post-deployment.
- Organizational impact of an RBAC entitlement management strategy.
Access to this document requires registration. Please fill in the form below. The full document will be emailed to you automatically.