The remainder of this document is organized as follows:
- Business challenges in identity and entitlement management
The motivation for deploying Identity Manager.
- Shared infrastructure for IAM
How the intersection of many systems with many business processes create complexity and how implementing shared processes to manage identities and entitlements helps.
- Streamlined identity and entitlement management processes
Best practices for faster, simpler and more reliable processes to manage identities and entitlements across the enterprise.
- Integrating with systems and applications
How Identity Manager discovers current state and applies changes to identities and entitlements on systems and applications, on-premises and in the cloud.
- Features in detail
A more detailed description of Identity Manager functionality.
- Reports, dashboards and analytics
A view into the analytics included in Identity Manager and how they relate to the needs of IT, audit and security.
- Identity Manager technology
Internal product components and network architecture.
- Hitachi ID Identity Express to minimize cost and risk
How reference implementations accelerate deployment of Identity Manager, reduce risk and lower cost.
- Estimating a return on investment (ROI)
Estimating the cost savings to users (soft cost / productivity) and to the IT organization (head count reduction) that can accrue from automating processes with Identity Manager.