This document outlines how Hitachi ID Password Manager can be integrated with
an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system, to enable:
- Self-service password reset from a telephone.
- Self-service token management from a telephone.
- Active enrollment of biometric voice print sample registration.
The remainder of this document is organized as follows:
- Functional integration describes the business processes
that a Password Manager / IVR integration can expose.
- Usability and internal marketing outlines the usability
concerns that a Password Manager / IVR integration should address,
and how the solution should be marketed to its intended users.
- User identification options describes options for
uniquely identifying users when they sign into an IVR system.
- Authentication options describes options for
verifying user identity prior to making sensitive functions available.
- Example processes illustrates the user view of some
possible system configurations.
- Implementation options outlines the various options organizations
have for sourcing the technology required to expose Password Manager
functions to a telephony channel.
- Integration mechanisms outlines the detailed technical mechanisms
exposed by Password Manager to enable IVR integration.