Hitachi ID Bravura Pass improves the security of authentication processes:
- Strong, uniform password policy:
A strong, uniform set of password composition rules and an
open-ended password history prevent the use of easily
guessed passwords and ensure that all passwords are changed
- Fewer passwords (to write down):
Password synchronization reduces the burden on users, who
can finally comply with rules against writing down their passwords.
- Authenticate users before resetting passwords:
Consistent, reliable authentication processes ensure that users
are reliably identified before accessing either self-service or
assisted password resets.
- Two-factor authentication:
User of multiple credentials can be mandated ahead of every
user interaction, blocking attacks on user accounts by convincing
the help desk to reset a victim's password.
- Secure SaaS logins:
Federated access allows two-factor authentication to be extended
to SaaS applications, not just Bravura Pass logins.
- No more privileged support accounts: IT support staff can be empowered to reset passwords and clear lockouts through the Bravura Pass portal, without direct administrative rights on every system and application.