Users have too many passwords and populate too many login prompts. Since they have trouble remembering many passwords, users respond by:
- Writing down their passwords.
- Choosing easy-to-remember (and easy-to-guess) passwords.
- Reusing old passwords.
- Avoiding password changes.
Each of these responses compromises cost or security.
Hitachi ID Bravura Pass Solution
Bravura Pass helps users more effectively manage their credentials by:
- Providing federated single sign-on, to reduce the frequency of login prompts.
- Synchronizing passwords, so that users have fewer to remember.
- Prompting users to change passwords at reasonable times -- at the start of the workday rather than before going home, for example.
- Enforcing a strong password policy.
Bravura Pass reduces the login burden on users: fewer passwords and fewer prompts while improving security and lowering IT support costs.