Hitachi ID Bravura Pass can be interfaced to your help desk system, so that all call records (problem tickets) are automatically generated or updated.
The interface provides two major benefits:
- Bravura Pass can report it's actions to the help desk system, providing a uniform method of logging for different types of incidents, including password problems.
- Support staff need not enter redundant information about calls. Data entered into Bravura Pass is automatically propagated to the help desk program. Alternately, data entered into the help desk system can be automatically passed to Bravura Pass.
A standard facility is used to interface Bravura Pass to any help desk system, from any vendor. This facility can:
- Create new call records.
- Update and optionally close existing call records.
- Exchange data with the help desk system when any of a wide range of events takes place on the Bravura Pass server. Events that may trigger interaction between Bravura Pass and a help desk system include user and administrator authentication attempts, password verification or reset, security violations, successful or failed operations, etc.
- Execute complex business logic. You can configure the software to execute different actions based on different events, the state of existing call records, the time of day, etc.
- Send e-mail to support staff, security officers or users.
- Execute programs on the Bravura Pass server.
- Axios Assyst.
- Atlassian JIRA.
- BMC/Remedy ARS (4, 5, 6, 7).
- BMC Service Desk Express (7.0, 7.5, 9.x).
- BMC Footprints.
- CA Unicenter Help Desk.
- Cherwell ITSM.
- Clarify eFrontOffice (8, 12).
- FrontRange HEAT (5, 6, 7, 8).
- HP Service Desk.
- HP Service Manager (any version).
- MS System Center Service Manager Console
- Numara Track-It!
- ... and more