Privileged Access Manager secures access to elevated privileges. It eliminates shared and static passwords to privileged accounts. It enforces strong authentication and reliable authorization prior to granting access. User access is logged, creating strong accountability.
Privileged Access Manager secures access at scale, supporting over a million password changes daily and access by thousands of authorized users. It is designed for reliability, to ensure continuous access to shared accounts and security groups, even in the event of a site-wide disaster.
Privileged Access Manager grants access to authorized users, applications and services. It can integrate with every client, server, hypervisor, guest OS, database and application, on-premises or in the cloud.
As the scope of an organization’s IT assets grows, it can become increasingly difficult to securely manage them:
- There may be thousands of privileged passwords.
- Administrator accounts need to be secured on a wide variety of platforms.
- It is difficult to coordinate password changes and access to shared accounts.
- Former IT staff can retain sensitive access after leaving an organization.
- It can be difficult to trace changes back to individuals who made them.
Privileged Access Manager secures privileged access across the enterprise:
- Discovers and classifies privileged accounts and security groups.
- Randomizes passwords and stores them in an encrypted, replicated vault.
- Requires strong authentication before granting access.
- Enforces pre-authorized and one-time access policy, to grant temporary access to privileged accounts and security groups.
- Launches login sessions automatically, through browser extensions and temporary SSH trust.
- Eliminates static embedded and service account passwords.
- Logs access requests and sessions, including video capture and key-logging.