Another proxy architecture works as follows:
- The user signs into Hitachi ID Privileged Access Manager directly with their browser.
- A session is established from a proxy server to the managed system, using either RDP or SSH.
- A second tab is opened in the user's browser.
- The display output from the SSH or RDP session is rendered in an HTML canvas in the second browser tab.
- A stream of small image files is layered onto the canvas to reflect changes in the login session.
Launching privileged login sessions via a Linux/Tomcat/HTML5 proxy