In large organizations, it is not feasible to configure every managed system and managed account on Hitachi ID Privileged Access Manager, manually. There can be tens of thousands of each, and they are added and retired at a pace of hundreds, daily.
Hitachi ID Privileged Access Manager Solution
- Privileged Access Manager includes an advanced infrastructure auto-discovery
capability, which can:
- Consume systems inventory data from multiple sources.
- Apply rules to decide which systems to connect to and using what credentials.
- Probe each system to find all accounts, groups and services.
- Apply further rules to decide accounts and groups to manage and what policies to attach to each one.
- Auto-discovery is meant to run regularly -- at worst, daily.
- A multi-threaded, distributed architecture allows the system to scale to tens of thousands of endpoints.
Auto-discovery and policy-driven classification enable organizations to scale up privileged access management.