To become a certified product administrator, the following courses and modules must be completed:
- Self-paced implementation course (4-5 effort days required over 1 month period)
- Watch all training videos
- Complete all labs from the training manual
- Implementation test (3 effort days required over 2 week period)
- Implementation test call (2 hours)
- Certification is offered for a fee and is optional. Customers that only wish to complete the implementation course are not required to complete the implementation test or test call. Please contact your HID account manager for certification fee amounts.
- The number of effort days shown above is based on an assumed investment of 8 hours/day.
- The training and certification process is described in greater detail here.
- Self-paced product training courses are available to Hitachi ID customers and partners at a nominal fee for a 1-month period. Customers that exceed their monthly time limit will be charged an additional fee for each month extension required to complete training. Please contact your HID account manager for training fee amounts. To pay for a 1-month extension please click here.
Courses offered to customers
Product Implementation - self-paced
Self-paced training packages consist of the following:
- Recorded instructor-led training videos available through Moodle
- Product training manual available through Moodle
- Cloud-hosted VM accessed through Guacamole - (Available for 1 month)
- Implementation test (Only provided for customers seeking certification - Available for 2 weeks)
The self-paced course has start dates of the 1st and 15th of every month. Your start date will be the first of these dates following your registration date. The training team requires a minimum of 2 business days to register a student in these modules. (Example: Tom wants to start a course on April 1st and submits his request on March 30th, but since a minimum of 2 business days is required to register him, his start date will be April 15th.)