All materials will be delivered through email between students and Hitachi ID Systems instructors. The responsibility is on the student to contact Hitachi ID instructors when they have completed each course so they can receive instructions and materials for the next step of their training from the Hitachi ID instructors. For self-paced courses the responsibility is on the student to contact Hitachi ID instructors if they require any extensions on their training. Failure to do so will result in termination of their training VM after their monthly limit has been reached.
For the partner implementation course, each student will receive:
- Recorded training videos
- For instructor led courses, these are videos from the live online course attended by students and will be given to students at the end of the lecture week.
- For self-paced courses, these are videos from a past live course and will be given to students at the start of their training with the rest of their training materials.
- Product training manual
- Moodle quizzes accessible through AWS VM
- Cloud-hosted VM
- Available for 2 weeks free of charge for instructor-led courses.
- Available for 1 month free of charge for self-paced courses.
The implementation course is considered complete once students:
- Attend all daily lecture sessions from an instructor-led course or watch all daily lecture videos from self-paced training package.
- Complete the majority of labs from the provided training manual on the VM assigned to them.
- Complete the majority of quizzes from Moodle.
For the implementation test, each student will receive:
- A mock Solution Design
- Email access to an Hitachi ID Instructor to ask questions
- Cloud-hosted VM
- Available for 1 month free of charge
Students will be expected to complete a full installation of the product on the training VM following the requirements outlined in the provided solution design. Once the student has completed the implementation they must contact their Hitachi ID instructor to arrange a 1-2 hour review call of their implementation solution. The Hitachi ID instructor will determine if the implementation is satisfactory and meets the solution design criteria.
The implementation test is considered complete once students complete the review call with the Hitachi ID instructor.
Once the student has completed the testing processes required for their level of certification, the Hitachi ID instructor will determine whether certification should be granted based on student performance. Students will be notified in the weeks following their last test of their certification status and any certificates earned will be delivered via email.
To register in the instructor-led or self-paced partner course please click here.