To become a fully certified partner, students must complete the following:
- Self-paced implementation course (4-5 effort days required over 1 month period)
- Watch all training videos
- Complete all labs from the training manual
- Implementation test (3 effort days required over 2 week period)
- Implementation test call (2 hours)
- The number of days shown above is based on an assumed investment of 8 hours/day that can be spread out over the access period.
- The training and certification process is described in greater detail here.
- Self-paced product training courses are available to Hitachi ID partners at no charge for a 1-month period. Partners that require more time will be charged $250 USD at the start of each additional month. To pay for a 1-month extension please click here.
Courses offered to partners
Product implementation - self-paced
Self-paced training packages consist of the following:
- Recorded instructor-led training videos available through Moodle
- Product training manual available through Moodle
- Cloud-hosted VM accessed through Guacamole - (Available for 1 month)
- Implementation test (Available for 2 weeks)
The implementation course and test have start dates on the 1st and 15th of every month. Your start date will be the closest of these dates following your registration date. The training team requires a minimum of 2 business days to register a student in these modules. (Example: Tom wants to start a course on April 1st and submits his request on March 30th, but since a minimum of 2 business days is required to register him, his start date will be April 15th.)